Index and Commodities Trading Programme (ICP01)
|Attendance:||In-House and Online|
Index and Commodity Futures offer one of the best assets to trade, suitable for both day trading and longer term swing trading. In this course, you will learn how to use professional tools such as volume profile and footprint analysis to get a big edge in the markets.
The LTI Commodity Trading courses we run, does assume that you have some prior knowledge of trading as the course has been designed to start from an intermediate to advance level. If you are a beginner then you can still be considered for the programme by completing our free introductory course first.
Learn Trading Futures from Professional Trader
Trading futures is very different from trading other asset classes such as Forex. There are many opportunities that aren’t available in forex just based on the different structures (with futures offering a centralised solution compared to the decentralised nature of forex).
By the end of the programme you can expect to learn the same core strategies implemented by our certified Head of Quantitative Trading, Alberto Pallotta.
Learning to trade futures from an expert and professional trader will truly give you an edge in what is a very demanding arena.
For more information and to see if this programme might be suitable for you, you can book a free consultation call
Summary of what you will learn:
- The difference between regulated and non-regulated markets
- Advanced Technical Analysis
- Strategies for Trading the S&P 500, Dow, and the DAX indices.
- Commodities Trading Strategies on Gold, Natural Gas, Crude Oil, Live Cattle, Corn and Wheat
- Fundamental analysis of commodities traded on the CME and ICE market
- Intraday and Multi-Day Strategies
- Momentum strategies
- Volume Profile
- De-Mark Indicators
- Super-Trend Indicator
- Gap Trading
- Volatility Indicators; How to Use Donchian Channel and Bollinger Bands
- Footprint Analysis on Sierra Charts
- Risk Management and Position Sizing
- Performance Metrics
Required: Pro-Real Time and Sierra Charts